He's determined that if Mama's eating it, he wants it, too, even if he's got his own meal. On Monday, Nick and I were going to eat scones leftover from the weekend. We didn't have enough to make a normal serving, let alone any for Felix. So, I made him some applesauce oatmeal. He refused the oatmeal and got very angry, seeing those tasty scones on Mama's plate. I caved (argh) and gave him two scone halves (these are the tiny treat scones from Target), and the corners of a few others. Then he happily ate the oatmeal. I've learned my lesson on this one - always have ripe bananas on hand, because that's the only food I've found he's okay having when I'm eating something else.
Nick took out the bushes in front of our house, so it looks a little bare and brand-new out there. I've got some great ideas for easy, pretty replacements, but we've got to get the area cleaned up first. Note to all: landscaping stones are EVIL.
Hope you have a nice weekend! It's going to get hot here in a hurry.
Felix: 10 mos
No comments:
Post a Comment