Thursday, May 13, 2010

10 Months!

Felix is now 10 months old.  He's all over the place now, trying to pull up on things that can hold his weight, and many more things that can't.  We've learned to be vigilant and that bumps and bruises are likely to happen.  We've had a rough stretch of nights (good-bad-good-bad), so we're cautiously optimistic that he's finally about to cut his first tooth.  We can't feel or see anything yet, so it might be a while still.  His nighttime crankiness is getting old, though.

Since I have had even less time and initiative than usual to get pictures up here, I might as well make the most of this opportunity.  Enjoy!

Felix: 10 mos

No comments:

First Half of 2026

It's been a whirlwind of a summer so far, so much so that I forgot to whip up this blog post until now.  2026 has been good to us so far...