Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Not the Happiest Birthday

Felix's first birthday wasn't the happiest for him.  He woke with a cold, which made him a little tired and crabby.  On top of that, he got a diaper rash during the day.  Poor little man.  He did enjoy the cupcakes I sent to daycare for him, his friends and his teachers.

Yesterday, he wasn't feeling much better.  It was a good thing we had his 12-month check-up scheduled.  Lo and behold, he has another ear infection.  At least we could get it treated and he seemed much happier this morning.  His appetite is decreasing, but I'm not sure if that's the cold, the ear infection, or finally teething.  I guess we'll wait and see.

Felix: 12 mos

No comments:

First Half of 2026

It's been a whirlwind of a summer so far, so much so that I forgot to whip up this blog post until now.  2026 has been good to us so far...