Monday, March 1, 2010

Kitty?

We had a nice visit with Grandma and Grandpa A and Natalie yesterday when we all (minus Felix) went out for a hibachi dinner for Natalie's birthday.  The only thing that could have made it better was if Team USA had won the gold in hockey.  Alas.  Cassie came over to watch Felix when we went to the restaurant.  Already, there is a disturbing trend to Felix getting into trouble when Cassie's around.  Cassie took him into the bathroom to look at the baby in the mirror when he got interested in the sink and the faucet.  The next thing she knew, he grabbed both handles, turned the water on, and soaked his feet, which I immediately noticed on my return home.  Can't fool me!

This morning, we discovered that Felix may recognize his first word.  Not Mama, not Papa, not even Felix.  No, the word that got an immediate reaction was Kitty.  I was trying to take a picture of Felix smiling at Rugby across the room, and Felix became distracted by my camera.  I said, "Look at the kitty!" and he immediately whipped his head up to see where Rugby was.  This happened more than once.  Wow.  I have a hunch that it's going to be his first word, too. 

Felix: 7 mos

No comments:

First Half of 2026

It's been a whirlwind of a summer so far, so much so that I forgot to whip up this blog post until now.  2026 has been good to us so far...