Yesterday, Nick's family came down to visit. I think Felix was a little overwhelmed by the three of them - he didn't spend much time awake. On the bright side, I think Vicky fussed more than Felix did. :o)
I setup a Shutterfly account to share pictures: http://nickandcara.shutterfly.com. The password is our last name, all lower case. I also have a Skype account setup if anyone is interested in a video chat. Call or email for our user name (I don't want to post it here).
We're doing our newborn photo shoot tomorrow. I want to get professional photos of Felix while he is so little, since he's not going to stay this way. Hopefully, it will take less than a month to get those back from the photographer. We did get our Maternity photos back this week. Here are a few:






Felix: 2 wks
No comments:
Post a Comment