Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Better and Better

Just a quick little update. Felix is now ten days old! He's doing very well. His jaundice is almost completely faded, and he's starting to figure out his days and nights better. In fact, he slept for a whopping 4 straight hours last night, much to my delight. The hiccups he had in the womb have started to take over now that he's out. He went several days without them, but in the past few days, he's had them a few times.

My mom and dad came down yesterday, and Mom and I went for Felix's first extended outing - going to Best Buy, Kohl's and lunch at Granite City. So, we had our first public restroom changing, and first out-of-home feeding. So many firsts.

Nick is home with me today, so we're spending some quality time with Felix on the couch, watching the Tour de France. I watch it for the scenery. :o)

I got a new toy yesterday - a new laptop computer complete with webcam so we can share Felix with more people. We're going to set up a Skype account to use it.

Also, I'm going to set up a Shutterfly or Snapfish account so we can share the multitude of pictures we've taken of the boy in the past 10 days with everybody. I'll post information once that's done.

Felix: 10 days

No comments:

First Half of 2026

It's been a whirlwind of a summer so far, so much so that I forgot to whip up this blog post until now.  2026 has been good to us so far...