Sunday, July 19, 2009

Getting Better

Felix's bilirubin levels are steadily decreasing, so we were able to stop using the BiliBlanket yesterday. Hooray! My parents came down yesterday as well and cooked us dinner, which was fabulous. Felix was starting to be a bit more active during the day, which made things pretty entertaining. He is having some difficulty, however, even stringing together two hours of sleep at night. Wakes, fusses, wants to eat, suckles for a minute, falls asleep, fusses when I put him back in the co-sleeper, repeat ad nauseum. I saw every hour last night on my clock. Today, he's been out like a light all day, which makes me sure we'll have a repeat performance. Though, I thought he'd sleep better last night with all the stimulation during the day, and that wasn't the case. We'll see how things go. I'm getting pretty good at taking naps during the day. :o)


Felix: 7 days

No comments:

First Half of 2026

It's been a whirlwind of a summer so far, so much so that I forgot to whip up this blog post until now.  2026 has been good to us so far...