Monday, May 2, 2011

Felixese 201

Welcome to Advanced Felixese. I realized that as Felix gets older, he won't pronounce words in such cute, mindboggling ways. Therefore, I wanted to make a list of some of his pronunciations before they're gone.
  • "Dongizoo" = triangle
  • "Dockiloo" = crocodile
  • "Epilat" = elephant
  • "Lilad" = lizard
  • "Apatis" = octopus
  • "Buttaby" = butterfly
  • "Diesisor" = dinosaur
  • "Buckaball" = basketball
  • "Myno" = tomato or guitar
  • "Buckabus" = asparagus
  • "Civiyoos" = cinnamon rolls
  • "Ovove" = olive
  • "Raisis" = raisins
  • "Boobolly" = blueberry
  • "I love lou" = I love you
  • "Bucking" = building
  • "Segung" = ceiling
  • "Abisass" = ambulance
  • "Acopyou" = helicopter
  • "Vyos" = flowers
By the way, he's just two words shy of 500! He's got two word phrases down, and is starting to string three words together (though often unconnected). He's also quite good at naming all the big trucks while we're driving. He likes to see garbage trucks, tankers, cement trucks, semis, buses, delivery ("divvy") trucks, among many others.

Felix: 21 mos

No comments:

First Half of 2026

It's been a whirlwind of a summer so far, so much so that I forgot to whip up this blog post until now.  2026 has been good to us so far...