It’s a sign of how busy we’ve become that I haven’t posted a blog update in a few weeks. And what weeks they were! Since the last posting, I have returned to work. That first Monday back was rough – leaving Felix at day care and returning to the drudgery of my job. Felix was fine, apparently, with being left. I, however, needed three tissues and a mini-3 Musketeers bar to get me through the drive to work. It’s gotten easier, though, especially because they’re doing such a great job with him.
As of Monday, Felix is 3 months old and officially an infant! He's come quite a long way since he was born. Now, he's generally a happy little man, full of smiles (especially if you make a ridiculously goofy smile at him first) and coos. He's got a full range of "oo" sounds: goo, boo, woo, even aaaoo. I'd just once before the month's over like to get a "boo" after I ask what does a ghost say? :o) He is a pro at tummy time now, too, and I've noticed recently that he's starting to figure those hands of his out - looking at something and moving his arm to see if he can touch it. He's also going through another growth spurt, so he's eating lots and sleeping less in the past few days, which make for a very tired Mama. His 3-6 month clothes are ready and waiting for him, though!
Congratulations!! to my Uncle Steve and Aunt Lori in New Jersey, who had my brand new cousin (more importantly, their first child) on this past weekend. Welcome, Eric, and we can't wait to meet you!
Felix: 3 mos
No comments:
Post a Comment