Sunday, September 20, 2009

10 Weeks

Time keeps going forward, which means he's getting older and I'm getting closer to having to go back to work. I've got two weeks now to get used to the idea of Felix spending all day with strangers, while they get to watch him do more and get more interesting. Frankly, I'm jealous. But unfortunately, we can't have me off work much longer. And my brain could use the stimulation.
Yesterday, we took Felix to his first Badger game! If it wasn't for the sun and the fact that he gets hungry every 1.5-2 hours, we would have stayed longer than the first half. He seemed very intrigued by all the bright colors (well, red and white) and sounds. We're already looking forward to when we can take him for a whole game, like next year.

Felix: 10 wks

No comments:

First Half of 2026

It's been a whirlwind of a summer so far, so much so that I forgot to whip up this blog post until now.  2026 has been good to us so far...