Spring has finally decided to make an appearance recently. We've emerged from our hibernation and rediscovered the outdoors thanks to some lovely weather. And, when we've been inside, we've been very happy Badger fans.
So proud!
First off, Felix! He's got a shark tooth that hasn't dislodged the baby tooth in front. For the squeamish, I'll withhold a photo, but it does look rather funny. I took the week off to stay home with him over spring break. He's been a good sport, enduring a shopping trip to Madison with minimal irritation. Yesterday, he decided he wanted the training wheels off his bike. I ran behind him for about 20 feet before letting go... and he was gone! He has to learn his limitations, though; he tried to do too much and ended up falling off his bike twice and scraping up his elbows.
Iris is showing her tomboy colors. I didn't think she'd really get much use out of the playset while she was so little, but she has proven me wrong (which you can see in the video below). She's such a silly chatterbox most of the time. She likes to "hide in the vegetable patch" (sit among the grocery bags when we leave the store). She had a playdate with her daycare buddy a couple weekends ago. So much high-pitched chatter! Oh, it's nearly impossible to get a non-blurry picture of Iris.
No comments:
Post a Comment