Monday, November 28, 2011

So Thankful!

I'm glad to say that I think about how thankful I am more than once a year. But in the spirit of the recent holiday, I'm thankful for:

  • Nick - his love, support, hard work to build his businesses, smile and hugs
  • Felix - his smile, infectious laugh, mischievous spirit, curiosity, cleverness and cuddles
  • My family - their support and love (and occasional meals)
  • My friends - our shared interests, and potential for new adventures!
  • My health and the health of those listed above - so far, so good!
  • My new job - giving me the flexibility I've long craved
  • My house and everything within functioning properly
  • My challenges - because they're making me a better, stronger person
  • My teachers - I'd know next to nothing without you!
  • Felix's day care - for their excellent care and teaching
  • My city - Madison, you're not perfect, but you're perfect for me!
  • Things that make me laugh - Felix, Psych, MST3K, the internets, etc.
  • My teams - It's great to be a fan in Wisconsin!
  • The opportunities I've had to travel and experience different countries
  • Living in a country where people can speak their minds, worship what/how they want, and women can do anything.
Felix: 2 yrs

No comments:

First Half of 2026

It's been a whirlwind of a summer so far, so much so that I forgot to whip up this blog post until now.  2026 has been good to us so far...