Felix threw his first tantrum this weekend, when we wouldn't let him have more cinnamon roll. And again yesterday, when I wouldn't let him go outside at that minute. Cue the grunting, flailing, stiffened back, and screaming. I suppose I'm glad it took a nice long time for the temper tantrums to begin, but I still could have waited longer.
It probably hasn't helped that he's teething again. Here's the best picture I've gotten so far with his bottom two teeth. He cut his top right front tooth on Saturday. After reading a bulletin board post about the effectiveness of dark versus light Baltic amber for teething pain (apparently light is better), I took his necklace off after his bath last night. We proceeded to have the worst night of teething we've had since I got the necklace for him (presumably for the upper left front tooth). I put it back on at 4 am, and he was better after that. I think there's something to it. I ordered two more for him, light yellow amber this time, so we'll be set with the next teeth.Felix: 14 mos
No comments:
Post a Comment