Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Perfect (32/2)

[32 weeks, 2 days]

I just had my 32 week appointment at the doctor this afternoon, and I'm measuring up beautifully (32 cm). Of course, that also means that I'm measuring up pretty huge (by comparison to what I was). Wiggle is definitely getting bigger and living up to its nickname. Last night, Nick put his ear on my belly to hear the baby's heartbeat and was rewarded with both the sound and a kick right to the ear. I have a hunch that, boy or girl, this baby will be a handful. :o)

June will also be a very busy month for us - prenatal classes, appointments, a hospital tour, and maternity photos later in the month. Stay tuned!

No comments:

First Half of 2026

It's been a whirlwind of a summer so far, so much so that I forgot to whip up this blog post until now.  2026 has been good to us so far...