Sunday, June 14, 2009

Maybe not so ready... (33/6)

[33 weeks, 6 days]
We're starting to get a good understanding of what's going on during labor and afterward. We took a breastfeeding class on Thursday and had our childbirth education class yesterday. It's going to suck, but at least we found some ways to help manage the pain. Inhale-hee inhale-hee inhale-hoo. That should do the trick.

Last night, I started to get a bit concerned that Wiggle is going to come much earlier than expected, with many contractions (most likely Braxton-Hicks). At least so far there's no other signs of labor, but the contractions are starting to get fairly annoying. Good thing that a) we're going to take a hospital tour this afternoon and b) I've got another doctor's appointment this week and will be able to ask about it then.

Wiggle and I must have had a growth spurt in the last week, because suddenly I've had more people commenting on my size/state in pregnancy. Yes, I am a blimp, thank you for noticing. I'm hoping to join the Goodyear fleet soon. :o)

No comments:

First Half of 2026

It's been a whirlwind of a summer so far, so much so that I forgot to whip up this blog post until now.  2026 has been good to us so far...