I can't wait to get home to see my husband who's working his behind off to get his businesses self-sustaining, and who's handsome as all get out. I can't wait to pick up my son from day care and learn about what he did today, and watch him play and process all the new information he's learning every day. I found a toy car for him to play with, and he's been so absorbed in little pretend games, pointing out where each of us "live" in the car (including grandparents) and where we are going (usually to the grocery store for food, or to the Terrace (for beers and ice cream, presumably)). Round and round the coffee table he goes. :o) We just found out he cut two of his 2-year molars with hardly any fuss. And we had fun playing in the neighborhood leaf pile last night.
I finally made a change for the better with my work life. I enjoy going in to work again. It helps that I have an office (woo!), and am being challenged mentally as I prepare for a professional registration exam that I'm planning to take in April. I also very much enjoy the flexibility this company offers. I go in at 7, study for a half hour, and work more hours at the beginning of the week so I can leave when Felix wakes from his nap on Friday (usually around 2:30). This has allowed us to spend more quality time together, and have more adventures. Like going to the zoo or taking him to an awesome local park.
My Badgers, Packers and Brewers are doing amazingly well and as long as I keep wearing my lucky shirts, they should all keep on winning. Hooray!
This Indian Summer has been amazing. I wish I could have bottled up these past week to bust out during bitter cold, will-this-winter-never-end?! times in February and March.
Happiness!
Felix: 2 yrs
No comments:
Post a Comment