Thursday, September 1, 2011

Crooning

Felix has taken up singing at every occasion. He has a repertoire of most of the toddler standards (Old MacDonald, The Wheels on the Bus, ABC, Itsy-Bitsy Spider, etc.), for which his memory impresses me greatly. He does, however, miss a number of the words and the notes, which can make it a little tough to endure, but it's still so darn cute. He also will do a mash-up of songs while singing them. I'm trying to get him to sing On Wisconsin in its entirety (currently he just sings "On 'Sconsin, On 'Sconsin U-Rah-Rah!"). I enjoyed a moment this week when I started to sing a song and he interrupted me with "No, Mama. Felix sing it." And he did. :o)

Nick is teaching him left and right, and he's starting to figure it out. He's about 50-50 guessing which shoe you're holding out to him.

He also has been showing us that he may have a future as a valet, parking his vehicles with great precision:



Felix: 2 yrs

























No comments:

First Half of 2026

It's been a whirlwind of a summer so far, so much so that I forgot to whip up this blog post until now.  2026 has been good to us so far...