Thursday, November 4, 2010

Brains!

Halloween has come and gone.  Felix was definitely more aware of what was going on this year, but still very perplexed by the whole get-dressed-up, get-candy-from-people aspect.  I dressed him up in several Halloween costumes over the course of last week.

Felix's new daycare had a parents' night on the 28th.  Parents and children were invited to dress up, meet the teachers, collect artwork, and let their kids play around.  For this event, he was the cutest little lion.
On Friday, Felix's class was going trick-or-treating in the neighborhood around the daycare. Even though they made their own costumes (they were puppies), I sent him to Pooh Bear Daycare as a little Pooh Bear.  Aww!  Hopefully I'll get a picture of him in his puppy costume as well.
Finally, we all got dressed up on Halloween and scared the neighborhood as a family of zombies (Mama Zombie, Papa Zombie and Zombaby) on the loose.  Felix has got the undead stagger down, so it seemed fitting.  Nick and I enjoyed getting into costume as well.  Felix picked us out some nice candies, and we let him have a few baby-appropriate pieces. He did approve of the 3 Musketeers bar and Reese's peanut butter cup.

Felix: 15 mos

No comments:

First Half of 2026

It's been a whirlwind of a summer so far, so much so that I forgot to whip up this blog post until now.  2026 has been good to us so far...