Friday, June 25, 2010

Sick of Being Sick

I'm not sure where it came from, but I've had a hideous cold for two solid weeks now. Ugh, ugh, ugh. And Felix has it now, too, so we're back to doing sneak attacks to wipe his nose. He had a fever on Monday and Tuesday, so he stayed home with Nick on Tuesday. That wasn't great for either of them - Felix didn't feel well and Nick couldn't get any work done. But I think we'll all be on the mend soon, and my fingers are crossed Felix doesn't develop an ear infection on top of it.

On the bright side, the weather's cleared up and we took two bike rides this week. My parents bought us a used Burley bike trailer, so once we borrowed a bike for Nick, we were able to ride. Felix was a little unsure at first (maybe it was having to wear the helmet), but he seems to enjoy it as well. It's nice to be able to get out and exercise again.

Tomorrow is my company picnic, so we'll be able to take Felix to his first petting zoo! We actually went last year, but since he was only 6 or 7 weeks old at the time, I'm not really counting it. I'll post pictures soon.

Felix: 11 mos

No comments:

First Half of 2026

It's been a whirlwind of a summer so far, so much so that I forgot to whip up this blog post until now.  2026 has been good to us so far...