Thursday, December 10, 2009

Digging Out

Just a few days shy of when Felix turns 5 months old, he had his first snowstorm and snow day. We got (unofficially) 18" or so of snow on Tuesday night, so Felix's daycare was closed. Nick and I decided not to fight the elements, and instead, celebrated the day as a family at home. While Nick was shoveling, I bundled Felix up and took him outside. He was taller than the snowfall, but only by half a foot.

Driving him to day care this morning was a little hairier than I would have liked, but we made it. First a blizzard, now arctic temperatures. Welcome to winter in Wisconsin, little man.

Felix: 4 mos

No comments:

First Half of 2026

It's been a whirlwind of a summer so far, so much so that I forgot to whip up this blog post until now.  2026 has been good to us so far...