Saturday, November 7, 2009

Dedicated

Last weekend, we had Felix's dedication ceremony at our church/fellowship/society. Aunts, grandparents and great-grandparents were all in attendance, and Felix wore the same christening gown worn by my great-grandpa in 1902. Afterward, everybody came back to our house for lunch and old fashioneds, then the Packers game. It was a crazy, busy day, but it was so meaningful to us.

I don't think Felix liked the time change too much. Four out of the five work days this week, he wailed for a long time shortly after we came home from daycare, then slept because he wore himself out. Last night was the first night that we actually had some play time and no crying when we got home. Hopefully that was just a phase.

(Felix just replied "Hi" when I smiled at him and said hi to him!)

Felix: 3 mos

No comments:

First Half of 2026

It's been a whirlwind of a summer so far, so much so that I forgot to whip up this blog post until now.  2026 has been good to us so far...