Thursday, August 13, 2009

Growth Spurts

Baby math: Growth Spurt + Gas/Diarrhea + Spitting Up= Constant Feeding. I'm getting tired. Hopefully at least one of the three will resolve itself soon. I do think it's kind of ironic that Felix's doctor recommended yesterday that I give him bacteria. The good kind found in yogurt, but bacteria nonetheless. It's to help with his tummy issues.

We started using the Happiest Baby On The Block methods to soothe Felix when he gets fussy. This picture shows our attempt at swaddling, swinging, and sucking. It seemed to work there! However, our little man is a little Houdini, and manages to work his arms free no matter how tightly we swaddle him. Beware - when this little guy starts to be mobile, he's going to be EVERYWHERE.

Felix: 4 wks

No comments:

First Half of 2026

It's been a whirlwind of a summer so far, so much so that I forgot to whip up this blog post until now.  2026 has been good to us so far...