[24 weeks, 2 days]
I just realized that my belly button has turned into a visual indicator of my bladder content. Outie = have to pee. Innie = I'm good. Weird. [You can hereby store this tidbit under TMI]
I'm also either having kidney stone problems again or the kid's kicking the crap out of them (is that possible?).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
First Half of 2026
It's been a whirlwind of a summer so far, so much so that I forgot to whip up this blog post until now. 2026 has been good to us so far...
-
Felix is going to be a big brother! Yes, that's right, we're expecting our family to gain a new member in early September! ...
-
Felix's first birthday wasn't the happiest for him. He woke with a cold, which made him a little tired and crabby. On top of that,...
-
We're just about midway through summer, so it's time for an update. Our winter was pretty quiet. No big trips, no big events. Both k...
No comments:
Post a Comment