Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year!

First of all, Happy New Year, everyone! I also hope you had happy holidays! Nick and I spent Christmas Eve in Rapids with my parents and Christmas Day in Waupaca with my dad's side. Unfortunately, the weather prevented us from making our planned trip up to Green Bay on the 26th, but we'll be doing Christmas with Nick's family in a few weeks. Cassie made us awesome stockings, which are now hung by our chimney with care. We have also (hopefully) started a new family tradition of taking an awkward photo wearing gaudy Christmas sweaters (see below).

2009 promises to bring lots of changes for us and many more blog posts. We hope you have a great one yourself!



No comments:

First Half of 2026

It's been a whirlwind of a summer so far, so much so that I forgot to whip up this blog post until now.  2026 has been good to us so far...